SOL DU Online Admission starts onwards 15 July 2016. To enroll visit the site: http://www.sol.du.ac.in/Admission/.
The entire admission process will be done through online only. But Economic weaker section(EWS) and Physically Challenged Candidate can submit their form through offline also.
The School of Open Learning(SOL) delhi university offers five courses for Under Graduate students as mentioned below:
- B.A (PROGRAM)
- B.A (HONS) ENGLISH
- B.A (HONS) POL. SCIENCE
- B.COM (PROGRAM)
- B.COM (HONS)
Get Ready Your Documents for online admission time.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Self attested photocopy of 10th, 12th mark sheet.
- Self attested photocopy of passing certificates of 10th and 12th.
- Self attested photocopy of Reserve category certificate.
- Class 12th original Provisional certificate.
- Class 12th original Migration Certificate( candidates who have passed out 12th from other boards like HBSE/ UPBSE/ NIOS)
- Latest original Income certificate. If applying for fee concession.
- Self attested photocoy of BPL Ration Card and Income certificate for financial assistance.
Follow the below Steps to enroll yourself for admission UG programme 2016-17
- Click on the URL: www.sol.du.ac.in/Admission
- If you are registering first time then click on the “New User” button.
- Please fill in all the fields in the registration page and click on the “Save” button.
- After successful registration, you will get the login information to your registered email-id and mobile number.
- Please enter you email id (registered) and password, click on “submit” button.
- Enter your approriate details in the fields of the screen and Follow the Steps of the screen.
- Then upload the relevant documents which are mentioned above of the page.
- After Verfying your details that entered by you . Then , Click on Proceed Button.
- Choose your payment method in order to make the payment for SOL UG Admission Online Registration 2016-17.
- As Your Payment Procedure is Completed Successfully. Then You will get Confirmation to your registered email or mobile number.
Note: Last date of Form submission is 31st August 2016. After Last Date, Form will be submitted with late fee Rs 200/-